In good company.
Hancock Askew professionals work with clients throughout the Southeast. They include individuals and companies at every stage of growth, from start-ups to public offerings–even through international expansion.
For individuals, these services include proactive tax planning and preparation, tailored to the client’s stage of life and considering his/her long-term objectives.
For small businesses—whose diverse needs many accounting firms tend to overlook, we offer a dedicated division of experts, with experience in every stage of the business life cycle, from start-ups through various stages of growth.
For private, middle-market companies, we offer exceptional expertise for traditional audit and tax services. We also offer help and expertise in issues such as succession planning, buy/sell agreements, cost controls, valuation, litigation support, IPOs and international expansion.
We offer public companies a solid staff of experienced CPAs, appropriate PCAOB registration, licenses and continuing education to handle a wide range of SEC issues characteristic of today’s complex regulatory environment.
Our client base is diversified, and includes nearly all industries in the Southeastern U.S., such as:
- Auto Dealerships
- Convenience Stores
- Corporate Executives and High Net Worth Individuals
- Employee Benefit Plan Services
- Financial Institutions
- Government Municipalities and Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Import / Export
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Medical Practices and Laboratories
- Private Equity Firms
- Real Estate Construction and Development
- Retailers and Restaurants
- Technology and Biotech
- Transportation and Logistics
- Various Service Industries