At Hancock Askew, we conduct audits of your employee benefit plans.
Employee benefit plan audits—401(k) or pension plans—are complex. That’s why we have a dedicated team of auditors who possess the specialized knowledge and experience to help ensure your compliance with appropriate standards and changes in regulations that could impact your company’s employee benefit plan audit.
In order to make sure we follow and can help you through those complex rules, our firm is a member of the American Institute of CPAs Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and we are committed to adhering to the highest-quality standards. We plan and execute our audits to maximize audit efficiency and quality. Our team members constantly educate themselves on the latest employee benefit plan regulations and developments to keep you compliant with the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)—a key issue for your business.
Our experts have vast experience with employee benefit plan audits including:
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Health and Welfare Plans
- Defined contribution 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, and profit sharing plans subject to ERISA under the regulatory authority of the U.S. Department of Labor
- We conduct both full-scope and limited-scope audits
- Preparing IRS Form 5500 and summary annual reports
- Handle plans from under $1 million to over $50 million
- Consulting services related to employee benefit plans and Department of Labor issues
- SOC1, SOC2 and SOC3 service organization audit engagements
Offering our clients the intimacy of working with a smaller firm but with the resources, training, and skills of larger firms is just another reason why we’re the firm of choice for employee benefit plan auditing.