For over twenty years, Hancock Askew has been providing its keen insight and steadfast execution to banks and financial institutions.
With incisive financial analysis and ability to quickly get to the bottom of complex matters, our sophisticated financial, technical and industry expertise, combined with a deep understanding of the strategic, operational, financial and capital needs of businesses, makes us well qualified to address the complicated risks that institutions like yours are facing in the new economy.
We perform traditional audit and tax services but we also provide consulting and other services, high-level resources and best practices to meet clients’ needs. We have delivered results through examination, loan review and troubled credit support services. Whether it be determining the quality of a borrower’s collateral for pre-loan and existing loan situations, performing fraud reviews or assessing the extent of the fraud, providing bankruptcy support or serving as a turnaround specialist, our clients know they can tap into our expertise at any given time, secure in the knowledge that we will respond quickly, efficiently and effectively to assist them in their time of need.
Our Non Traditional Accounting services include:
- Field Examinations and Loan Review Support
- Pre-loan and Existing Loan Examinations
- Consultation on Structure and Borrowing Base Formulas
- Loan Review Agreed Upon Procedure Engagements
- Workout Analysis Support
- Accounting Investigations
- Litigation Support
- Quality of Earnings Reports
- Troubled Credit Support
Troubled Loan Examinations
- Financial Analysis / Forensic Examinations
- Fraud Investigations and Assessments
- Regular, Ongoing Monitoring of Operations, Cash Flow, Collateral and Liquidity of Borrower’s Business
- Analysis, Interpretation and Presentation of Complex Financial Evidence
- Insolvency Analysis
Our firm has experience and provides internal audit services on a quarterly and special project basis. We have a tested and proven risk assessment methodology that we follow with customized internal audit plans. Let us show you how your financial institution can get greater expertise and service as well as save money by outsourcing your internal audit process to us.