We provide audit and consulting services for government entities, airports, and municipalities including the compliance audit and single audits related to government grants and major programs.
Hancock Askew can help your team navigate the complicated issues of revenue/donor restrictions, expense allocations and compliance with continually changing government regulations.
In a time of increased competition for funding and donations, we can help will help you develop sound financial strategies that help you maintain solid operations and internal controls so that you obtain the most value for each dollar raised. Our mission is to help you accomplish your mission.
Services we routinely provide our clients:
Non-Traditional Accounting Services
- Setting Goals & Objectives
- Assisting Your Board with Governance and Oversight
- Cash Flow Management
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Training for Accountants
- Operational Reviews
- Grant Compliance
- Expense Analysis & Control
Traditional Accounting Services
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
- Financial and Compliance Audits
- OMB Circular A-133 Audits
- Internal Financial Systems & Controls
- Local, State and Federal Filing Requirements
- Form 990-Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax
- Employee Benefit Plans