The Military Outpost, sponsored by
PROUDLY SUPPORTS OUR MILITARY AND THEIR FAMILIES.
Join us Saturday and Sunday, October 28-29, and bring your family to the Grand Prize of America Road Course to get special pricing and access to the only sanctioned race held at this 1.965 mile track completed in 1997 for an the Inaugural Indy Lights Dixie Crystals Grand Prix.
ACTIVE MILITARY AND THEIR FAMILY WILL RECIEVE:
- 50% OFF general admission with valid Active Duty I.D.
- Children under 12 get FREE Admission
- 50% OFF Ages 12-18 general admission with valid Student I.D.
WAIT! THERE’S MORE . . .
- Active military and their family will receive a wristband to enter the Military Outpost, proudly sponsored by Critz GMC, and Hancock Askew & Company, complete with food & beverage both Saturday and Sunday, October 28-29.
- Check out all the trucks in our newly expanded Food Truck Alley
- Kidz Zone featuring inflatable obstacle course, Kona Ice Truck, and photo ops with a racecar Saturday & Sunday
- Have your own race car or part of a group? Check out the Car Club Corral packages and get time on the track!
- Historic race displays and up close and personal Pit/Paddock access to drivers and crew
- Shaded spectator viewing in Grand Prize Park sponsored by Hilton Head/Savannah BMW centers
- Easy access to Downtown Savannah (accessible by a short ferry ride)
- Adjacent to the 4 Diamond Westin Resort offering special spa packages and golf rates to race fans
- Hot Laps (available for purchase onsite)
Click HERE for tickets!