Services for where you are, and where you plan to go.
Hancock Askew offers a full range of Accounting and Consulting services for businesses in all phases of growth – from family-owned start-ups to international concerns. Individuals, too.
Services range from those you might expect in the Tax and Accounting arenas, but also go much further – from QuickBooks support to IPOs, from Succession Planning to Management Services, from Business Valuation to Litigation Support.
Perhaps most important, we’re well-staffed and up-to-the-minute in all of the services we offer. And our long experience means we not only know what must be done right away, but also how to help you avoid pitfalls in the future.
Our service lines include:
- Accounting, Audit and Advisory services
- Accounting Resources Group Services
- Business Valuation and Litigation Support
- Employee Benefit Plan Services
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Franchise Accounting Services
- Estate, Trust and Gift Taxation
- Governmental Services
- Internal Audit Outsourcing and Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
- International Services
- Management Services
- Services for Executives with Stock-Based Compensation
- Services for Publicly Traded Companies
- Small and Emerging Business Services
- SSAE 16/SOC Reports
- Tax services
- Tax Services for High Net Worth Families