- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Many employers are giving employees greater flexibility to work alternative schedules, including hybrid arrangements (i.e., some in-person and some remote work) or continuing to work entirely remotely. To meet the moment and help with retention and recruiting, employers are reexamining their employee benefits, focusing...
WHAT’S NEXT FOR EMPLOYMENT MOBILITY? The COVID-19 pandemic caused a shift in the working patterns of employees on an unprecedented scale. The success of remote working...
Hancock Askew & Co. LLP (Hancock Askew) is excited to announce that the firm was recently named as one of the 2021 “Best Accounting Firms to...
Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a full-service audit, tax, accounting and advisory firm is excited to announce the firm is now accepting cryptocurrencies as payment for...
Section 1202 of the Internal Revenue Code is growing in popularity among investors and may become even more valuable in 2022. Section 1202 allows founders and investors of corporations to exclude up to 100% of their capital gains derived from the sale of qualified...
Since late 2017, taxpayers have been implementing the congeries of changes wrought by the most significant revisions to the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in a generation,...
On August 4, 2021, the IRS issued Notice 2021-49, which provides long overdue guidance for employers that have taken or are considering taking the employee retention...
Atlanta, GA (July 1, 2021) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP (Hancock Askew) has been named yet again one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.