- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
By: Robert Faust, Principal We have all heard the saying, “It’s not a matter of if you will get hacked, but a matter of when you will get hacked.” With the attention and focus on your customers and vendors, have you overlooked your own...
By: Adam Weaver, Senior Manager, Hancock Askew & Co. A special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) is an enticing alternative for a company to go public while...
By: Sam Evans, CPA and Nathan Ashcroft – Hancock Askew On February 25, 2016 the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) added ASC 842, Leases, which changed...
Hancock Askew & Co. is proud to announce the appointment of Jodi Malis, CPA, CGMA to the newly created AICPA Enforcement Subcommittee
Atlanta GA (March 7, 2019) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a full-service audit, tax, accounting and consulting firm is proud to announce the appointment of...
The Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations (OCIE) of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recently announced its 2019 Examination Priorities. These priorities reflect OCIE’s assessment of certain risks, issues, and policy matters arising from market and regulatory developments, information gathered from examinations, and...
Hancock Askew is proud to once again be named one of Atlanta’s Largest Employee Benefits and Compensation Companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle! Check out the...
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau determined that mortgage lenders are required to have effective internal control processes in place as they want to ensure that there...
Prepared by Susan Clifford, CPA– Principal There are benefits when employees increase their participation in company retirement plans. The future benefit for employees is a more...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.