- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
By: Nirav Shah, Principal, IT Risk Assurance & Advisory Services In 2020, as organizations began to adapt to the workplace requirements as a result of Covid-19, the foremost consideration was to ensure the health and safety of their workforce. Thereafter, leadership turned to managing...
By: Jordan Millwood, Staff Accountant Technology offers an abundance of benefits and resources to our lives every day, however, it has become impossible not to recognize...
Financial technology (fintech) is a prominent topic for the banking and financial services industry worldwide. Although its disruptive and innovative technologies provide banking services to populations...
Technology has been on the rise in the banking industry due to the ease it brings to customers. Customers are able to view their transactions online,...
Cybersecurity is a growing risk factor in all industries within the U.S. and worldwide. Cyber attacks are increasing in sophistication and magnitude of impact across all market sectors globally. According to a recent report issued by the U.S. Security Exchange Commission (SEC), the average...
It has become abundantly clear that some members of the management team simply do not know enough about cybersecurity and that their Chief Information Officers and Chief Information...
As a member of your company’s management team it is important to have an accurate portrayal of the cyber risks which your company is facing every day. The first step is to increase...
Data volumes continue to grow despite efforts to reduce digital footprints across the organization. Wherever you look, every part of your organization stores data. Do you...
2018 Tax Filing Season Begins January 29th The 2018 tax filing season begins Monday, January 29th and with it comes heightened fraud activity from cybercriminals. Tax...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2021-2022 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.