- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Many employers are giving employees greater flexibility to work alternative schedules, including hybrid arrangements (i.e., some in-person and some remote work) or continuing to work entirely remotely. To meet the moment and help with retention and recruiting, employers are reexamining their employee benefits, focusing...
With the enactment of the Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund and the Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (Coronavirus Recovery Fund) established under the American Rescue Plan...
The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) was signed into law by President Biden on March 11, 2021. Read on below for the details on the provisions...
The Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act or Act), signed into law on December 27, 2020 as a part...
How do I gather information to issue a 1099? Collect the following form from vendors: IRS Form W-9 Complete this vendor template. Submit to Hancock Askew for preparation. HAC deadline: January 17, 2022 OR Visit Tax1099.com and create a free account and issue your...
Prepared by Lindsey Little, CPA – Manager It’s that time of year again – the Thanksgiving grocery lists are getting written, children are starting their Santa wish-lists, and retail...
As a part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Congress has created a new program to encourage investment in disadvantaged communities across the country called...
Prepared by Jason Ashley, CPA– Tax Manager One of the most important changes in the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCIA) relates to the...
Prepared by Josh Colsson, CPA– Tax Manager Prior to recent Tax Cuts and Job Act, taxpayers generally could deduct 50% of expenses for meals and entertainment...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2021-2022 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.