- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Section 1202 of the Internal Revenue Code is growing in popularity among investors and may become even more valuable in 2022. Section 1202 allows founders and investors of corporations to exclude up to 100% of their capital gains derived from the sale of qualified...
Since late 2017, taxpayers have been implementing the congeries of changes wrought by the most significant revisions to the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in a generation,...
On August 4, 2021, the IRS issued Notice 2021-49, which provides long overdue guidance for employers that have taken or are considering taking the employee retention...
With the enactment of the Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund and the Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (Coronavirus Recovery Fund) established under the American Rescue Plan...
On March 10, 2021, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a modified version of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP bill), President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package aimed at stabilizing the economy, providing needed relief to individuals and small businesses, and improving and...
For the second year in a row, the federal income tax filing due date for individuals has been postponed. The postponements come as a part of...
The American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) was signed into law by President Biden on March 11, 2021. Read on below for the details on the provisions...
The Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Nonprofits, and Venues Act (Economic Aid Act or Act), signed into law on December 27, 2020 as a part...
As 2020 draws to a close, we would like to remind you that this year-end may not be the same as 2019 when it comes to...
On November 7, the Associated Press called the presidential election for former Vice President Joe Biden. The House of Representatives will remain under Democratic control, but control...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.