- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
The choice of entity is among the most important decisions facing taxpayers when starting a business or investment activity. The choice of tax entity generally includes a C corporation, S corporation or partnership, each having its own advantages and disadvantages that must be evaluated...
The Biden Administration’s American Families Plan and other tax proposals may complicate the tax landscape for high-income earners. Many of the proposals target taxpayers earning more...
By: Nirav Shah, Principal, IT Risk Assurance & Advisory Services In 2020, as organizations began to adapt to the workplace requirements as a result of Covid-19,...
“FREE” COBRA GROUP HEALTH CARE FOR UP TO SIX MONTHS FOR INVOLUNTARILY TERMINATED (OR REDUCED HOURS) EMPLOYEES
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA), enacted on March 11, 2021, creates a requirement that employers treat the total payment for Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act...
We are reaching out today because we want to make sure you are aware of the opportunity that this fund may present for you and your business. The coronavirus pandemic has been especially difficult for businesses in the restaurant industry because much of the...
On January 5, 2021, Treasury and the IRS issued a second set of final regulations on the deduction of business interest expense (the 2021 final regulations) that provide...
By Brandon McCafferty, JD/MBA Senior Manager On June 21, 2018, in South Dakota v. Wayfair Inc., the Supreme Court ruled that South Dakota could compel out-of-state...
We’d like to inform you of a possibly significant tax credit expanded to many businesses under the “COVID-19 Bill” recently passed by Congress. An employee retention...
On December 27, 2020, the President signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, a massive tax, funding, and spending bill that contains a nearly $900 billion coronavirus...
Whatever 2021 holds, these tips can help lower your tax liability 2020 has been an unpredictable year. Businesses have faced all-encompassing challenges ranging from protecting employee...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.