- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
With the enactment of the Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund and the Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund (Coronavirus Recovery Fund) established under the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) on May 10, 2021, the U.S. Department of the Treasury has made available $350 Billion to...
Atlanta, GA (July 1, 2021) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP (Hancock Askew) has been named yet again one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to...
The choice of entity is among the most important decisions facing taxpayers when starting a business or investment activity. The choice of tax entity generally includes...
The Biden Administration’s American Families Plan and other tax proposals may complicate the tax landscape for high-income earners. Many of the proposals target taxpayers earning more...
By: Robert Faust, Principal We have all heard the saying, “It’s not a matter of if you will get hacked, but a matter of when you will get hacked.” With the attention and focus on your customers and vendors, have you overlooked your own...
By: Nirav Shah, Principal, IT Risk Assurance & Advisory Services In 2020, as organizations began to adapt to the workplace requirements as a result of Covid-19,...
On March 10, 2021, the U.S. House of Representatives passed a modified version of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP bill), President Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19...
By: Adam Weaver, Senior Manager, Hancock Askew & Co. A special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) is an enticing alternative for a company to go public while...
Hancock Askew & Co. is Excited to Announce, Meredith Damm,
Managing Director of Transaction Advisory Services, has Joined the Firm
Atlanta, GA (May 11, 2021) – Hancock Askew & Co., LLP, a full-service audit, tax, accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce the hire of...
“FREE” COBRA GROUP HEALTH CARE FOR UP TO SIX MONTHS FOR INVOLUNTARILY TERMINATED (OR REDUCED HOURS) EMPLOYEES
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA), enacted on March 11, 2021, creates a requirement that employers treat the total payment for Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.