- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Retailers, Restaurants and Hospitality
What We Do
We serve many types of retailers and restaurants. From franchise locations of large chains to the large chains themselves. Our clients include retailers selling auto parts, clothing, various supplies and general goods. Our restaurant clients include small mom & pop and sole proprietors as well as large chains and franchise locations.
Hancock Askew can contribute to your bottom line by analyzing financial and tax issues through each stage of your store or restaurant’s life cycle. We can help you maximize your tax or depreciation deductions by performing a cost segregation study, reviewing charitable contributions of inventory, and determining whether to use the book or tax treatment of inventory.
The team at Hancock Askew is experienced and seasoned in dealing with the range of demands that retail and restaurant owners face on a daily basis.
Non-Traditional Accounting Services for Retailers & Restaurants
- Restaurant Employment Tip Credits
- Renewal Community/Work Opportunity Tax Incentives
- Traditional/Non-Traditional Financing
- Budgets, Projections, and Benchmarking
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Restaurant/Retail Business Valuations
- Tax Exam Assistance
- Work with Franchises, Clubs, Quick Service & Fine Dining Establishments
Traditional Accounting Services for Retailers & Restaurants
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Sales and Other State/Local Tax Services
- Audit/Review/Compilation of Financial Statements
- Cost Segregation and Accelerated Depreciation Strategies
- Succession Planning and Wealth Services
- Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
What can our specialists do for you?
Hancock Askew's full-service team provides multiple services with an emphasis on maximizing value to the client through our knowledge, insight and meticulous methodology.CONTACT US
Get in Touch
How can we help? We want to hear from you. Sign up below to get in touch with one of our experts.
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.