- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Meredith Damm joined Hancock Askew Advisors as Managing Director of Advisory Services for at the firm’s Atlanta office in May 2021. Meredith has spent a significant portion of her 28-year career involved in M&A, valuation and strategic consulting. Her past leadership positions have gained...
Tim Windholtz is a Corporate Tax Director at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Savannah office in May 2020. He graduated from Ohio State University with...
Steve is the Director of Hancock Askew’s Outsourced CFO and Advisory services. He has over 30 years of experience in accounting and financial management advisory. His...
Kevin Wilson is a Director of Business Valuation. He is a trained and certified valuation specialist with over 18+ years of experience. He’s worked primarily with...
Sarah DeKreek is a Director of Business Valuations in our Atlanta office. Prior to joining our team, she was a Managing Director at Fountainhead Advisors for five years. She is Accredited Senior Appraiser in Business Valuation (ASA) as designated by the American Society of...
Beth joined the firm’s Savannah office in May of 2016 with over 25 years of experience in Human Resources, organizational effectiveness, and training & development. After...
Kristi, a native of Statesboro, GA, received her degree in Finance from Georgia Southern University. She began her career in Atlanta, GA at SunTrust Bank in...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.