- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Mark is a Tax Partner at Hancock Askew and has over 40 years of experience in accounting. Mark worked with Arthur Andersen & Company from 1979 – 1987, then became a partner with KPMG, LLP from 1987 – 1998, before starting his CPA firm...
Craig is the Miami Office Managing Partner of Hancock Askew. He has over 20 years of public accounting experience, including serving clients ranging from Fortune 500...
Patricia is a Partner with over 21 years of experience. She manages individual, entity, nonprofit and trust tax filings, as well as financial statement reviews and...
Grey is a Partner at Hancock Askew and began working with the firm in 2015. He has over 12 years of experience providing proactive business and...
Jodi is a Partner in Hancock Askew’s Atlanta office and has over 30 years of public accounting experience. Jodi began her career in Chicago at Price Waterhouse after graduating from Indiana University, with highest distinction, with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. In her...
Greg Ameden is Partner at Hancock Askew and leads the firm’s Information Technology (IT) related internal audit, risk advisory, and System and Organization Controls (SOC) reporting...
Michael is a Partner at Hancock Askew and holds over 18 years of experience in public accounting. He serves corporations (both public and private) and partnerships...
Allen is a Partner in Hancock Askew’s Jacksonville office and has over 12 years of experience in public accounting. His primary focus lies in providing financial...
Stephen is a Partner at Hancock Askew. He manages a diverse array of tax clients ranging from high wealth individuals, trusts and estates, partnerships and corporations....
Michael is Managing Partner at Hancock Askew and has over 25 years of experience. He has coordinated audits for SEC registrants and privately held companies, including...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.