- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Meredith Damm joined Hancock Askew Advisors as Managing Director of Advisory Services for at the firm’s Atlanta office in May 2021. Meredith has spent a significant portion of her 28-year career involved in M&A, valuation and strategic consulting. Her past leadership positions have gained...
Nirav Shah joined Hancock Askew as a Principal of IT Risk Assurance & Advisory Services at the firm’s Atlanta office in April 2021. Nirav has more...
Tim Windholtz is a Corporate Tax Director at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Savannah office in May 2020. He graduated from Ohio State University with...
Steve is a senior tax manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Tampa office in December 2020. Steve received a Bachelor of Business Administration with...
Lauren Kolstedt is a Senior Tax Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Tampa office in December 2020. She graduated from the University of Florida with her Master of Accounting. She began her career working for a regional firm in Gainesville, FL and...
James Zielbauer is an Audit Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Miami office in November 2020. He graduated from Binghamton University with a Bachelor...
Trinity is a Tax Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Atlanta office in November 2020. She graduated from Georgia State University with a dual...
Eileen is a Litigation Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Jacksonville office in November 2020. She graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration from...
Megan is a Manager at Hancock Askew and has been with the firm since June 2016. She has over 6 years of experience in public accounting,...
Sean Kim is a Tax Manager at Hancock Askew and joined the firm’s Atlanta office in August 2020. He graduated from the University of Georgia with...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.