- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
Nirav Shah joined Hancock Askew as a Principal of IT Risk Assurance & Advisory Services at the firm’s Atlanta office in April 2021. Nirav has more than 15 years of experience specializing in IT and Business Process Audits/Attestations and Non-Attestations reports (e.g., SOC 1,...
Sam is a Principal at Hancock Askew and has over 11 years of experience in accounting, 8 years in public, and 3 years in industry. His...
Robert is a Principal at Hancock Askew and has over 13 years of experience in public accounting. His areas of expertise include financial statement audits and...
Susan is a Principal at Hancock Askew and has over 35 years of experience in both public and private accounting. She serves individuals, fiduciaries, partnerships, family...
Anna is a Principal at Hancock Askew and has over 17 years of experience in public accounting. In her role, she works primarily with high net...
Joel is a Principal at Hancock Askew and began working with the firm in 2006. He has 15 years of experience providing proactive business and tax...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.