- Our Firm
- Tax & Accounting
- Audit & Attestation
- Our Specialties
- Resources & Insights
- Contact Us
- Client Login
Resources & Insights
John McElderry is a Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Global Management Accountant with over 25 years of professional experience, including tax compliance and planning, mergers and acquisitions, disposal and sell side assistance, initial public offerings, financial statement audits, and SEC filings. As partner at...
In memoriam of our lost Partner, colleague and friend. January 5, 1981 – August 29, 2021
Jodi is a Partner in Hancock Askew’s Atlanta office and has over 30 years of public accounting experience. Jodi began her career in Chicago at Price...
Greg Ameden is Partner at Hancock Askew and leads the firm’s Information Technology (IT) related internal audit, risk advisory, and System and Organization Controls (SOC) reporting...
Chad is a Partner at Hancock Askew and has 20 years of experience in public accounting. As a Partner, he leads the firms risk assurance and advisory practice, serves as a technical accounting expert and helps fast growing private companies with best practices pertaining...
Russell is a Tax Partner and the Atlanta Office Managing Partner at Hancock Askew. He specializes in providing accounting and tax advice to the firm’s closely...
Eddie is a Tax Partner in the Atlanta office and currently leads the firm’s tax services for high net worth individuals and families. He specializes in...
Downloads and Guides
Click the links below to view a variety of brochures breaking down vital information, compiled by our experts.
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Individuals
- 2020 Year-End Tax Planning – for Businesses
- 2020 Tax Organizer Checklist
- 1099 Contractor Template
- Business Organizer Checklist
- 2019 Rental Checklist
- 2019 Form 1040-ES
- 2019 W-9 Form
- 2019 I-9 Form
- 2018 Individual Tax Organizer
- Sales and Use Tax Services
- 2020-2021 Tax Planning Guide
- Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Record Retention Guide
- Valuations & Transactions
- Tax Services for Executives & Professionals
- Tax Reform & Individuals
- Tax Compliance & Consulting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC)
- Risk Assurance & Advisory
- Real Estate Construction Development
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Internal Audit
- High Net Worth Tax Support
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee Benefits Plan Audits
- Financial Statement Audit Services
- Financial Institution Services
- Estate Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Services Group
- A Day in the Life of an Internal Auditor
- Hancock Askew – Executive Overview
Remain informed and connected. Follow us and join our mailing list.
Hancock Askew & Co, LLP is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). For more information or if you need assistance, please contact email@example.com.